I'm going for a 24 hour Dopamine Diet Challenge!
On the last 12 days of February I haven't been able to crush it. I've wasted so much time on Social Media. I've spent hours of watching YouTube videos without taking action. I've ate so much snacks, chocolate, and I did things and consumed things that normally I do not.
The first half of February was efficient. I've done things such as,
- writing 7 new songs
- promoting my last released song (Feel Alive Before I Die - on Spotify)
- launching my beautiful website
- working on my Shim Media project, of helping singer-songwriters globally Shim Media.
- and some more thankfully
However, the last 12 days of February weren't as good as they should have been, and my general focus has decreased tremendously. I've looked online and I found out about this diet that can help clear our mind and bring our focus and desire to be great again. Its called "Dopamine Diet" or "Dopamine Fast".
Things I'm not allowed to do:
- No electronics (no phone, Netflix, laptop or video games etc.)
- No reading of books or magazines
- No food (I'll just stick with "Vegan / vegetarian 24 diet + no snacks")
- No talking (I think I'll talk but I'll keep it to a minimum)
- No music or podcasts (Oh.... That's hard)
- No coffee or other stimulants (Not drinking coffee for a long time so I'll be alright with this one).
- No other instant gratification things.
I hope this will make me March into March with much more power to do things I actually wanna do to move my life a bit closer to where I wanna be.
I'll make a post after I finish this 24 hour Dopamine Diet Challenge. Stay Tuned! And, think about joining me in doing it as well!